BY USING THE WEBSITE OR ORDERING PRODUCTS FROM THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE GO THROUGH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY.
1. These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your Use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect your Use of Copy folio. By using Copy folio, you agree to accept all terms and conditions written here; otherwise, you must not use it.
4. Every attempt is made to bring you top-quality products, but considering the nature of the items (fancy and decorative), a product warranty is unavailable unless specified.
5. We try our best to describe the item as is. However, due to digital image capture effects, there is a possibility that colors and textures may look different. Please ask any questions before placing the order.
6. If you need additional buttons, exceptional design, embroidery, extra lining, lining in the bottom (salwar), etc.- charges may be extra.
7. Being custom-made garments, shipping duration includes stitching time as well. Typically, we take 12 - 18 business days to ship from the day we receive your final measurement and payment. International shipping takes around 12-18 business days, but shipping time depends on many factors, and we cannot guarantee the same. -Items are directly shipped and hence might take longer for delivery. However, you will receive the item within the specified duration. Shipping may get delayed due to unforeseen circumstances, and we are not responsible for any delay.
10. We use standard shipping carriers like DHL, FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
11. Shipping Delay: We are not responsible for any delay if the shipping agency delays the shipment due to internal faults or due to the unavailability of the recipient when the shipping agency tries to deliver the package.
12. please contact us if you do not receive confirmation or invoice emails (mainly due to spam filters etc.).
13. Custom Charges: VAT, Custom Taxes, or any other charges are not included in our ordering process but may be charged to you by your border/customs agency or government agency. So, international customers are responsible for customs or duty fees levied by their country. These charges are on the customer`s account, whether when receiving or returning the item. We prefer keeping the package value low to avoid other expenses.
14. Color and Description Disclaimer:
A customer must fix an order keeping in mind some minor variation in color, as seen on a computer screen, against the actual color of the outfit received. It is sometimes a little challenging to replicate the same color as seen on a computer screen. Although extra attention is given to reproducing the colors accurately, there may still be minor variations in the color of an actual product due to the nature of fabric dyes. A variation in shade is considered a standard practice as these garments tend to reflect different shades of color under other lights.
Customers who prefer items with beaded embroidery and sequins must know these shiny embellishments tend to come off. This problem cannot be avoided altogether despite the best handling and care. So, before ordering such an item, please remember these things. We are at your Service and endeavor to provide you with the best sarees, salwar kameez, and lehengas in the current fashion. It is a privilege to have you as our customer!
Availability: All of the products are available unless it is specified. However, the Product may be unavailable anytime due to higher volume, damage, or other unforeseen reasons.
Replica of Bollywood outfits Disclaimer:
The pictures shown are for reference purposes only. Please note that while you purchase Bollywood Salwar suits and Sarees, You are getting a replica(a copy) of the outfit you see in the picture, which is not the actual one the star/celebrity is wearing. It is our closest attempt to make the outfit look like a celebrity-styled designer outfit. It might vary in work/fabric or color combination, though we try out best to give a similar look considering the budget of the sale price.
We try our best to match all outfits based on the pictures shown. 100% copy of outfits in the picture is the goal we try to achieve. Items can not be returned because they do not exactly look like a picture or the Material used looks different than what you see in the picture.
The pictures are digital and taken using high-standard photography techniques such that the actual Product may differ in some cases from what you see in the picture.
Customer information collected is for the order purpose only. We do not share or sell that information.
1. User Account, Password, and Security:
If You use the Platform, you shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password, and You shall be responsible for all activities that occur under your Display Name and Password. You agree that if You provide any information that is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, We shall have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate or block access to your account on the Platform. You agree to instantly notify us of any unauthorized use/breach of your password or account and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
2. Services Offered:
3. User Conduct and Rules:
You must agree, undertake and confirm that The following binding principles shall strictly govern your Use of the Platform:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- Belongs to another person and to which You don`t have any right to
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, profane, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another`s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, misleading, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- It involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," unsolicited mass mailing, or "spamming."
- Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, or libelous
- Infringes upon or violates any third party`s rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person`s Name, email address, physical address or phone number), or rights of publicity
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page)
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone`s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Platform or profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Platform or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users
- Interferes with another USER`s Use and enjoyment of the Platform or any other individual`s User and enjoyment of similar services
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, or other proprietary rights or third party`s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products
- Violates any law for the time being in force
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security, or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation
- Shall not be false, inaccurate, or misleading
- Shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers
- A User may be considered fraudulent or loss to business due to fraudulent activity if any of the following scenarios are met:
o Users don`t reply to the payment verification mail sent by us.
o Users fail to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
o Misuse of another User`s phone/email
o Users use an invalid email, phone no. and address
o Overuse of a voucher code
o Use of a special voucher not tagged to the email ID used.
o Users return the wrong Product
o Users refuse to pay for an order
o Users involved in the snatch and run of any order
o Miscellaneous activities conducted with the sole intention to cause loss to business/revenue to The Craft Women
o Any User with a very high return rate
o Repeated request for monetary compensation for fake/used order
We may cancel any order that classifies as `Bulk Orders`/`Fraud orders` under specific criteria at any stage of product delivery. An order can be classified as a `Bulk Order`/`Fraud Order` if it meets the below-mentioned criteria and any additional criteria as defined by Us:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders are placed for the same Product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- A bulk quantity of the same Product ordered
- Invalid address given in order details
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any promotional voucher used for placing the `Bulk Order` may not be refunded
- Any order placed using a technological glitch/loophole.
- You shall not use the Platform for any illegal and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuse any policy and rules of the company and interrupt or cause to interrupt or damages the Use by other Users of The Craft Women.
- You shall not use any false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead The Craft Women by sharing multiple addresses and phone numbers or transacting with mala-fide intentions.
- We are working on particular landing pages that even allow our Users to experience the free exchange of ideas and observations regarding interest in the field of fashion, including `viewing user-generated content and `videos` and `posting comments. By accessing, viewing, or posting any user-generated Content to any specific dedicated page on the Platform, you accept and consent to the practices described in these `Terms of Service and `Privacy Policies and any other terms prescribed by The Craft Women on the Platform. You agree that when accessing, viewing, and posting any user-generated content on these pages, You will not imitate, abuse, harass any Customer/User or violate and exploit any of these `Terms of Service` of the Platform.
- Shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, or any other systems or networks connected to the Platform or any server, computer, network, or any of the services offered on or through the Platform by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not pretend that You are or represent someone else or impersonate any other individual or entity.
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000, and rules there under as relevant and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules, and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances, and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your Use of Our Service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or Service prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law, including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information. The Content posted does not necessarily reflect The CraftWomen`s views. In no event shall The CraftWomen assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages, or losses resulting from the Use of Content and appearance of Content on the Platform.
The craft women now disclaim any guarantees of exactness as to the finish, appearance, size, color, etc., of the final Product as ordered by the User. Our Exchange Policy allows you to exchange items purchased on The CraftWomen within the exchange period (Please read the Product Detail Page to see the number of days a product can be returned/exchanged post-delivery). Please refer to the "Return Policy" on The CraftWomen if you return the purchased item.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
ll the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, contained on or otherwise made available to You through Platform, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, The Craft Women does not warrant that: Platform will be constantly available, or available at all, or the information on Platform is complete, true, accurate, or non-misleading.
Different state laws govern all the Products sold on the Platform. Suppose Seller cannot deliver such Products due to implications of other state laws. In that case, Seller will return or give credit for the amount (if any) received in advance by Seller from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You must enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Platform. By registering Your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and SMS notifications in case of any order, shipment, or delivery-related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate promotional phone calls or SMS.
6. Trademark, Copyright, and Restriction:
The Platform is controlled and operated by The CraftWomen, and only we sell products. All Materials on the Platform, including images, illustrations, audio, and video clips, are protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. The Material on The craftwomen is solely for Your personal, non-commercial Use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute such Material in any way, including by email or other electronic means, whether directly or indirectly. You must not assist any other person in doing so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, Use of the materials on any other Craft Women or networked computer environment, or Use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for this clause. It is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video, or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making Use of Our various Service. However, We reserve the right to use/reproduce any content uploaded by You. You agree to grant royalty-free, irrevocably, unconditionally, perpetually, and worldwide right to Us to use the Content for a reasonable business purpose.
The CraftWomen respect the intellectual property of others. In case You feel that Your Trademark has been infringed, you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Craft Women shall not be held responsible for the non-availability of The CraftWomen during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Craft Women. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at The Craft Women is done entirely at the User's discretion and risk. They will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or data loss resulting from downloading such Material and data. To the maximum extent permitted under law, Craft Women`s liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the Products purchased value bought by You. The Craft Women shall not be liable for disputes or disagreements between Users.
a. If You or The Craft Women terminate your Use of the Platform or any Service, The Craft Women may delete any content or other materials relating to your Use of the Service. The Craft Women will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transaction details may be preserved by The Craft Women for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
c. If You use any false email address or use the portal for any unlawful and fraudulent purposes, which may cause annoyance and inconvenience and abuses any policy and rules of the company or mislead The CraftWomen by sharing multiple addresses and phone numbers or transacting with mala-fide intentions then The Craft Women reserves the right to refuse access to the portal, terminate accounts including any linked accounts without notice to you.
8. Governing Law:
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the USA without reference to conflict of laws principles. Disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, and applicable authorities.
You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Platform and transacting at your own risk. You are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into transactions through The Craft Women. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of sellers nor any breach of conditions, representations, or warranties by the sellers or manufacturers of the products and, at this moment, expressly disclaim all responsibility and liability in that regard. We shall not mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between You and the sellers or manufacturers of the products. We further expressly disclaim any warranties or representations (express or implied) in respect of quality, suitability, accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products listed or displayed or transacted or the Content (including product or pricing information and specifications) on Platform. While we have taken precautions to avoid inaccuracies in Content, this website, all Content, information (including the price of products), software, products, services, and related graphics are provided as is, without warranty of any kind.
Delivery Related - The User agrees and acknowledges that any claims regarding order delivery (including non-receipt/non-delivery of order or signature verification) shall be notified to The CraftWomen within 5 days from the alleged product delivery date reflected on The CraftWomen portal. Non-notification by You of non-receipt or non-delivery within the period specified shall be construed as a deemed delivery in respect of that transaction. The Craft Women disclaims any liability or responsibility for claims regarding non-delivery or non-receipt of order (including signature verification in Proof of delivery) after 5 days from the alleged delivery date of the Product reflected on The Craft Women portal.
10. cookies used by our digital properties
The Craft Women`s responsible disclosure policy:
At The CraftWomen, we take the security of our systems seriously, and it is our constant Endeavour to make our website a safe place for our customers to browse. However, in the rare case when some security researcher or member of the general public identifies a vulnerability in our systems and responsibly shares the details of it with us, we appreciate The Craftwomen their contribution and work closely with them to address such issues with urgency, and if they want, publicly acknowledge their contribution.
How to report an issue?
If you find a vulnerability on any of our web properties, we request you to follow the steps outlined below:
1. please contact us immediately by emailing email@example.com with the necessary details to recreate the vulnerability scenario. This may include screenshots, videos, or simple text instructions.
2. If possible, share your contact details (email, phone number) so that our security team can contact you if further inputs are needed to identify or close the problem.
3. If you intend to make the information public for educational or other such needs, please give us reasonable time to appropriately fix the problem before making such information public. Our security team will work with you to estimate and commit to such a time frame.
4. If the identified vulnerability is used to extract information from our customers or systems or impair our systems` ability to function normally, please refrain from exploiting such a vulnerability. While we appreciate the input of White-hat hackers, we may take legal recourse if the identified vulnerabilities are used for unlawful gains, accessing restricted customer or system information, or impairing our systems. This is necessary for us to consider your disclosure a responsible one.
For genuine ethical disclosures, we would gladly acknowledge your contribution in this section on our website publicly. Of course, this will be done if you want a public acknowledgment. We do not have a bounty/cash reward program for such disclosures, but we express our gratitude for your contribution differently.
Note; - We reserve the right to change this Agreement occasionally with/without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Agreement periodically to familiarize
Yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this Site after such changes will constitute acknowledgment and Agreement of the modified terms and conditions.